I’m kicking off my 2021 gift guides with this teen girl gift guide of over 20 items that should make even the most discerning teen girl happy.
- AirPods Pro and if you don’t want to get the pro, the regular ones are just as good (in my opinion).
2. Happy Planner – For keeping all of those assignments organized
3. Kate Spade Initial Necklace – A cute initial necklace that can be layered or worn alone.
4. Glossier lip balm and hand cream – This is a cute gift set that they can stash in their book bag for school.
5. AirPods Pro case – They have a version for the non pro AirPods too.
6. Ariana Grande perfume – This one isn’t overpowering and won’t have her smelling like an old church lady
7. Oversized hoody – Comes in different color ways and currently on sale
8. PINK fuzzy socks – These would make great stocking stuffers.
9. Strawberry lip balm – A girl cant have enough lip balm. Also great as a stocking stuffer
10. American Eagle Mom jeans – Because apparently the 90s are back…I’m in denial still over this
11. Pandora bracelet – The base bracelet is $75. We got our teen the safety chain and its great to add a charm on for special occasions.
12. StarFace Hydro Stars – Treat those pimples in style with these cute star patches.
13. Govee LED lights – I have these around the house. They’re a great price and can be hooked up to work with Alexa and Google Assistant
14. Coco Rose Hydration Trio – Let her feel fancy with this gift set. Comes with a face mist, body polish and lip conditioner
15. The Hate you Give – Because books are great and books that encourage discussions on race…even better. (Small Biz Item)
16. Blue Light Glasses– Lord knows they spend enough time staring at a device screen. Help ease the strain on their peepers with this stylish pair of blue light glasses.
17. Graphic Tee – You can’t go wrong with a graphic tee.
18. MunchPak – If your teen is anything like mine, she loves a good snack. You can get a one time box of snacks from around the world.
19. Billie Razor – If she’s shaving she’ll appreciate this easy to use razor. This links to a gift set or you can just get the single razor.
20. Thinx Period Underwear – Eases the stress and anxiety around an accident happening at school.
21. Gel Pens – An assortment of gel pens for all their doodling needs
22. Apotheke Candle – Their room may as well smell clean because chances are, it’s a disaster. Or maybe that’s just my kid….
23. Kanken Water Resistant Backpack – I’ve been a Kanken fan for years. Love the design of these and so do teens.